help wanted - apply within

Okay, this may be a little off topic but I think I'm asking the right
audience here.

Anyone out there who would be interested in freelancing for us in the form
of writing reviews of Linux games? We're looking to take on some Linux
freelancers, and we're also open to buying second rights to a review that's
already been posted online.

If anyone's interested, or knows anyone who's interested, drop me a line.

--
Samantha Craggs
Mac/Misc editor - www.gamesmania.com

"if you've never seen an elephant on skiis, then you've never taken acid."
             - Eddie Izzard