New dtd and test page up.

I've put the dtd and the new test.xml up on my web server.

http://odin.appliedtheory.com/linux_news/

Please take the time to look at it.  Some of the changes in the DTD
include:

------------

o <DATE> is not longer an element, it's an attibute where appropriate.

o <COMMENT> is a new element.

o <APPROVED_BY> is a new element.

o <KEYWORDS> is a new element.

o <VENDOR> now has attributes to include contact and home page
information for vendors.

o <SUBMITTED_BY> and <APPROVED_BY> now have a <COMMENT> element so that
both people and moderators can make comments without changing the
content.

o <REFERENCE> has been renamed to <SEE_ALSO>, it's more descriptive

--Chris

--

Christopher Blizzard