[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[minion-cvs] Begin migrating to support the spec"s alternative SSL c...
Update of /home/minion/cvsroot/src/minion
In directory moria.mit.edu:/tmp/cvs-serv22264
Begin migrating to support the spec's alternative SSL crypto suite.
The spec says that we should support an alternative (and more common)
crypto suite for client-to-server communications. The alternative
suite is only present in SSL3; the preferred one is in TLS1.
Older versions of the code are configured to generate only TLS1
connections -- and (previously unknown to me) accept only TLS1
connections. To do the right thing, we need to accept TLS1 and SSL3,
but generate only TLS1. This patch does that.
RCS file: /home/minion/cvsroot/src/minion/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.158
retrieving revision 1.159
diff -u -d -r1.158 -r1.159
--- TODO 19 Oct 2003 03:12:01 -0000 1.158
+++ TODO 19 Oct 2003 05:21:45 -0000 1.159
@@ -14,9 +14,6 @@
- Get limited client timeouts working.
- - Make sure we clean out Filestores used by clients.
- - Don't remove currently-undeliverable messages from client
- queue when flushing.
For 0.0.6: (The release for integrators, Windows users, senders of
large replies, people with dynamically assigned IPs, people with high
@@ -55,6 +52,7 @@
- Logging UIErrors isn't a bad idea.
- Separate 'mixminiond' wrapper; 'mixminion server-foo'
- SSL's "Unexpected error: wrong version number"
message is confusing.
- Better error message when opening db with unsupported
@@ -76,6 +74,10 @@
- Py2EXE support
+ - Fix misc annoyances
+ - Make sure we clean out Filestores used by clients.
+ - Don't remove currently-undeliverable messages from client
+ queue when flushing.
- Dynamic IP support
- Change IPv4/IPv6 delivery methods to use DNS if desired.
[Migration plan: Supplement 'IP' with 'Hostname' in