Re: Mixminion queue problem

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 03:13 -0500, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 09:24:51AM +0200, Marco A. Calamari wrote:

> > > Not sure yet.  When you set ShredCommand in the configuration file to
> > > "rm -f", does anything get better?
> >
> > Replacind in ShredCommand "shred" with "rm" solved the problem; weird !
>
> It was "shred" before?  That was probably the problem.  "shred" on its
> own does not actually remove files.  Try "shred -u" instead.

I didn't any try. Both Mixminion installation were running with
 all default, and the ShredCommand parameter was commented.

So shred were running with default parameter passed by the
 python code.

Feel free to require more testing to me if debugging this problem
 can be useful for Mixminion.

Thanks a lot.   Marco

--

"Oggi e' il domani di cui ci dovevamo preoccupare ieri."