changes proposal for nym-spec

Hi,

I am currently writing a nymserver in python with Laurent. Some
questions about the specs :

- section 2.1
"Each message also has:
	A 32-byte message identifier"

everywhere else the message identifier is 20 bytes long

- section 4.3
"The signature field is equal to the RSA-OAEP+ signature ..."

mixminion uses the RSA-OAEP signature. Is this signature unsafe in the
context of the nymserver. Can the specs be changed from RSA-OAEP+ to
RSA-OAEP?

If it is not possible, do you know of any library implementing
RSA-OAEP+? I have the impression that it is not in OpenSSL.

- section 4.3.7

"the AFTER field requests that only summaries newer than the message ID
specified be returned."

Is it a good idea/is it necessary to specify a message ID older than
everyone else? Z(20) for exemple?

thx,

JR