Planned Sullust mixminion node shutdown

For some reason the message abour Sullust didn't
 arrive: so I sent it again

Due to excessive server cost and time required
 for maintenance, and also to reduce the percentage
 of mixminion network presently managed by PWS member
 or closely related organization, mixminion node Sullust
 will be shut down today.

I don't know of any automated way to decommission
 a running server without losing messages, so
 please delete it from directory ASAP or suggest me
 a smarter way to do that without involving (and
 waste his time) the directory adminstrator.

We will continue to guarantee our support to this
 badly needed techonology in the future, hoping
 in a restart of the developement.

Ciao.

For the Winston Smith Project   Marco Calamari

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |