Who can give me a shell account?

Hi, all.  I'm back from Connecticut and feeling well.

I'd like to try making sure that minion builds and tests cleanly on as
many platforms as possible.  Who can give me a shell account on a
platform I don't currently have access to?  (I promise not to hose your
machine, and not to run a publicly accessible node without your
permission!)

Currently, I've tried Mixminion out on GNU/Linux and MacOS X.  My
platform wish-list is currently:
	1) Other (non-Linux) free Unixes. (*BSD, etc.)
	2) Other (non-free) Unixes.

I am not currently interested in MacOS version 9 or earlier.  Though
Win32 would be nice (and *must* be an eventual goal if we want a large
anonymity set), I don't have the time to work on it right now.

So, who can help?
--
Nick Mathewson <nickm@alum.mit.edu>