[ANN] Mixminion 0.0.6.1

     "Please remember--all of you--that the name of Baggins must NOT be
         mentioned.  I am Mr. Underhill, if any name must be given."

                 -- J.R.R. Tolkien, _The Lord of the Rings_

                                   *  *  *

MIXMINION 0.0.6.1

  Mixminion version 0.0.6.1 is now available.  Everybody running a client or
  server should upgrade.  This release fixes several bugs in the first 0.0.6
  release.

      Source: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.6.1.tar.gz
   Signature: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.6.1.tar.gz.asc
      README: http://mixminion.net/dist/README-0.0.6.1

  For Windows users with Python 2.3:

   Installer: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.6.1.win32-py2.3.exe
   Signature: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.6.1.win32-py2.3.exe.asc

  For Windows users without Python 2.3, or Windows users who want to
  try a standalone version:

      Binary: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.6.1.win32.zip
   Signature: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.6.1.win32.zip.asc

A NOTE TO WINDOWS USERS (From the README)

  This is the first version of Mixminion to support native Win32
  operations.  As such, you should consider it even more experimental
  than usual.  If you find any bugs, or any places where its behavior
  is stupid for a Windows environment, please let me know.

  Also, if it _does_ work for you, please let me know.  I've only
  tried it on win2k, but it should work on win98 or later.

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.6.1:
   - Several documentation fixes.

   - Make the -H option work again when -P is not provided, and give a
     useful error when it is.

   - Make 'list-server -R' work properly.

   - Fix a bug that made it impossible to send replies messages with text
     from the command line.

   - Never try to clean client queues without holding the proper lock.

   - Prevent the server from crashing on an unresolvable hostname.