3 or 4 hours sleep

. . . .  z z z z z z

btw   18000 messages queued up on my side may take a while to clean out.

--On Friday, December 19, 2003 4:41 PM -0500 Nick Mathewson <nickm@freehaven.net> wrote:

BTW, I'd like to figure out what's up with the bad performance results
on the outel pinger.  Could you please apply this patch so we can try to
figure out what's going on?  Please let me know if you run into any
issues while doing so...

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Nick Mathewson <nickm@freehaven.net>
To: mixminion-dev@freehaven.net
Subject: Bug in 'mixminion flush'
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:16:40 -0500

All released versions of Mixminion 0.0.6 suffer from this bug: when you
run 'mixminion flush', even when packets are delivered successfully,
they are never actually removed from the queue.

This should effect people running pingers especially, and may partially
account for poor recent ping results.

There is a fix in the current CVS version.  If you're running a pinger,
I recommend that you try upgrading from the _stable_ CVS branch. (There
are instructions on the mixminion.net webpage; the branch's name is
"mixminion-v0-0-6-patches".)

An actual release with this bug fix will follow in a few days; I want to
make sure that there aren't any equally stupid bugs lying in wait.

My apologies for the inconvenience,