Re: QSM New Win32 Mixminion Client

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:54:05 -0500, you wrote:

> I can't get QSM to do anything. No matter what I try I get the following;
> Unable to create the child process.
> Error: This application has failed to start because the application
> configuration is incorrect.
> Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Hi BigApple,

I imagine you will see my message to Simon with an invitation to join
my mailing list.

I got your message reporting this last night, but somehow managed to
lose it. Sorry.

Since the QSM window is not open, this must be happening in the
initialization. I don't see the culprit. Since this won't happen for
me, the best way I know of getting to is it to install a few popup
message boxes to the init code to try and locate where the problem is.

I will announce an update on my qsmlist probably this evening. If you
would test for me that would be most helpful.

Thanks for reporting this.

Richard