three questions

Hi,

i'm using Mixminion together with my MUA Sylpheed-Claws and GnuPG over a
script. Among other things, the script encrypts the body with the recipient's
public key pgp/inline for recipients without SURBs/Mixminion.
But in a received message, the line at the beginning and the end of the GnuPG
block got the additional "- ":

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
Message-type: plaintext

- -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
- -----END PGP MESSAGE-----
-----END TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----

So, gpg resp. the gpg plugin of my MUA can not detect valid openpgp data
or recognize the message as a pgp/inlined message.
Is it possible, that Mixminion avoids the two signs?

I can see, that no Mixminion message delivers
normally, but with special characters like german umlauts. With Mixmaster i can
inject headers for Content-Type and Content-Transfer-Encoding - is it planned,
that a user can inject headers in such a way?

Third & last:
What is a "not recommended" mix? Is it a mix, which is not reliable enough or
runs on a Windows machine?

Thx & Merry Xmas!

--
Ciao