[ANN] tainaron hibernating

Hi,

tainaron is going to hibernate from end of December, i.e. its
currently published descriptor will not be renewed, all pending
messages will be delivered, and its services (relay and pinger)
will then be stopped temporarily.

Everything is fine: I'll be working abroad for some time, and I
don't want anything potentially causing trouble at home when I'm
not around to explain things. Expect everything to go live again
when I'll be back, probably around November 2008.

Ciao

Tobias
--
mbox:admin@tainaron