Re: Tainaron pinger problem

Hi,

Marco wrote:
> The main graph of Tainaron Mixminion pinger
>  seems odd, while the text stats match my network
>  view. Network seems in good shape.

Thanks for the heads-up.

The pinger's packet key was rotated on December 25th. For unknown reasons
mixminion then discarded several hours worth of packets until I restarted
the server.
Due to those "lost" packets the reliability estimates for practically all
servers dropped and they have not yet climbed back to 98 or 100 per cent
(counted as yellow resp. green in the graph). After 12 days most servers
should again appear as 100 per cent reliable.

> Have a good year.

Same to you.

Cheers.