RE: [minion-cvs] Improve documentation

--On Monday, February 03, 2003 9:22 PM -0800 Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to> wrote:

Roger wrote:
The issue is that IPv6 nodes, if they don't also support
IPv4, introduce (you guessed it) partitioning attacks.
The trivial solution here is to make Mixminion an IPv6-only product.
About time that users upgrade, anyway. If you have raw IPv4, you could
easily have IPv6.

--Lucky "ducking" Green
This is NOT a viable solution.  I don't know about the rest of the
world, but in these parts IPv6 is virtually nonexistent.  I don't
even know if I CAN get a V6 IP.  My impression is that it is backbone
only around here.