ANN: Mixminion 0.0.3rc1 (good for reply blocks, bad forcompatibility)

Hello, everyone!

The first release candidate for Mixminion 0.0.3 is out.  This release
adds many new features, but breaks backward compatibility with 0.0.2.
For this reason, if you're playing with Mixminion, you should upgrade
now.

Source: http://www.mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.3rc1.tar.gz
  Signature: http://www.mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.3rc1.tar.gz.sig
Full README: http://www.mixminion.net/dist/README-0.0.3rc1
If you're running a server, please let me know once you upgrade it; I'll
add you to the new directory of 0.0.3 servers.  There's no need to
change your keys, or to keep an 0.0.2.2. server running.  Right now,
totoro[12] and moria[12] are upgraded.

If you run into any problems with this release candidate, let me know;
I'll try to address them before the real release.

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.3rc1 (From the README):
   CLIENT:
      - Single-use reply blocks (SURBs) are fully supported and available.
      - You can use client-side pooling holds messages until you're ready to
        send them.  Pooling also prevents you from losing messages when the
        first hop in your path is down.
      - You can now decode binary messages or reply messages from the command
        line.
      - We now time out faster when servers are down.
      - Many error messages are far friendlier.
      - It's now safe to run multiple instances of the client at once.
   BUILD:
      - It's easier to build with different OpenSSL installations.
   SERVERS:
      - Servers now have a lightly multithreaded design to prevent extreme
        stalling under heavy loads.  Now the network should remain fairly
        responsive under far more traffic than before.
      - When a message delivery fails, the retry schedule is more reasonable.
        By default, a server will retry an undeliverable message every
        30 minutes for a day, then every 7 hours for 5 days.
      - All modules that use SMTP now set a "X-Anonymous: yes" header.
   CONFORMANCE:
      - We now implement MMTP correctly; before, we didn't accept junk
        packets; handle protocol negotiation right; or do support key
        renegotiation.
      - DROP packets have random payloads.
      - A nasty bug in our implementation of counter mode is fixed.  On
        the bright side, big-endian and little-endian hosts should now,
        finally, be compatible.  On the minus side, we lose backward
        compatibility.
      - Server descriptors and directories now follow a more forward-
        compatible format: we can add sections and entries in the future
        with less risk of breaking existing clients.

Thanks, everybody!
--
Nick Mathewson <nickm@freehaven.net>