Running Mixminion for Testing

Hi there,

I want to perform research on Mixminion. Specifically, I am interested
to study whether Tor could offer a high-latency service similar to what
Mixminion offers. For this I'd like to run Mixminion in a development
mode where I run the whole network myself (using Shadow for the
simulation). That is, I want to run the directory servers, all other
servers and some clients.

However, the docuemtnation & configuration file do not state how to
operate such a network by myself. Is there a hardcoded part somewhere
for the directory servers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Florian