Re: Tainaron pinger problem

tainaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The pinger's packet key was rotated on December 25th. For unknown reasons
> mixminion then discarded several hours worth of packets until I restarted
> the server.

Ah! Maybe that is the key to fixing the bug that I see at intervals. I've
also noticed that my mixminion server seems to lock up and needs a restart.
There is never anything in the log and it *always* seems to happen at midnight.

Nick, could you have a look at this?

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1903 236872  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Ethernet n.: something used to catch the etherbunny.