RE: [minion-cvs] Work plan for 0.0.5 and beyond

Nick wrote:
> -        - Finish port to Cygwin

Having a Cygwin port actually reduces the chances of seeing market
penetration with a Unix-derived Win32 product. The existence of such a
port reduces the motivation potential Win32 porters would otherwise
experience to create a real Win32 port without providing a port that all
but a few Win32 users (all of which probably also use UNIX hosts) will
employ.

"We already have a Cygwin port, so why should I work on a Win32 port?"
-> less chances of a real port taking place -> less users.

--Lucky