Publising a new server...?

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to state this, but I've been
(unsuccessfully) trying to publish a new server to the mix network. The
server is up and running 100% for quite a while. I've tested it by importing
the server to some minion clients, and it seems to work fine... Although I
published it about two weeks ago (by changing the publish option to yes in
the config) I had no response and it's still not included in the servers
list. (The nickname of the server is "istanbul", hosted on opt.cs.rpi.edu.)

Is it normal for this (the manual aproval of a server) to take such long
time, or is this not taken care of by anybody anymore?

Thanks a bunch for any kind of advice.

Fikret