Re: Remop inbreeding, or, the 'kidnap Len' attack

Just another alarming attack. In the UK, one beautiful addition to the
RIP bill, is : As part of an investigation, the Police or [insert TLA
here] can instruct anyone to turn over their key pairs and/or passwords.
In addition, it is offence to tell anyone that you have done so.

If you fail to hand over the key/password, or tell someone, you can be
summarily imprisoned for 2 years. If you have forgotten the password, or
lost the key, you have to prove it. Which is great fun.

What say ye? Is any remailer user worth spending 2 years inside for?
Away from you friends and family? Does a web of trust work here? Trust
levels and so forth?

--
Regards,

Tim Haughton