Re: Lost messages

I just finished some stress testing, sent maybe a thousand messages
through a 3 hop path to test for a bug that Nick just fixed in cvs.

Don't know why that would have anything to do with your 4 messages.

From the latency indicated by the stats I see that there are occasionally
log jams that get unjammed with a resulting flood coming into my pinger.

Maybe something got unjammed and released your 4 messages.

<http://privacy.outel.org/minion/> mixminion stats and info