Re: Lost messages

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 17:02, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 09:50:18AM +0100, marcoc1@dada.it wrote:
> >
> > During the Antani test phase I sent several controlled
> >  messages with different path, some of them not including
> >  Antani; 4 of them get lost.
> >
> > This morning all of them arrived in a 80 minutes spread.
> >
> > Something notable happened in the last hours to
> >  the network ?
>
> My guess would be that these messages were all routed through a server
> which was down for a few days, but came up this morning, received the
> messages, and sent them on.
>
> Hm.  They don't all have the same source in their headers, do they?

Of course no; they have 3 different output remailer..
Something more complicate is needed for an explaination.

Maybe an intermediate server in common that was down;
 I take no note of the complete path, unfortunatly 8(

Ciao.   Marco

--

+     il  Progetto Freenet - segui il coniglio bianco        +
*     the Freenet  Project - follow the  white rabbit        *