(FWD) Expected bandwidth for server

----- Forwarded message from owner-mixminion-dev@freehaven.net -----

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:11:44 +0100
To: mixminion-dev@seul.org
Subject: Expected bandwidth for server
From: Mike Zanker <mike-dated-1081365105.c51038@zanker.org>

Hi,

I've recently discovered mixminion and would like to get involved,
hopefully by adding my own server to the directory.

Everything is set up and just about ready to go but I'd like to know
what sort of bandwidth usage I can expect. I'm on an ADSL link - 2Mb/s
incoming and 256Kb/s outgoing so only have the ability to send data at
up to around 29KB/s realistically. I'm also running a news server and
that takes up to around 9KB/s outgoing pretty constantly.

I'd be grateful for any input from other server admins.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mike Zanker
Northampton, UK