Re: Recent mixminion issues

Could you be seeing temporary issues due to short term, high volume mixminion traffic surges?

I just completed a hardware upgrade and some software configuration changes that
resulted in the Grove pinger/chainer being up and down. The ups would have resulted in a large surge in traffic as all the backed up traffic was sent all at once.

Things should be stable again.