Re: Introduction

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 02:22:08PM +0100, P.J. McIntyre wrote:
> thought I would stop lurking and introduce myself: my name's Peter
> McIntyre, I'm a third year Computer Science undergrad at Camb who has
> twisted George's arm sufficiently to let me implement a client (nymserver)
> to connect to the network (if all goes to plan).

Good to hear from you, and welcome to the team. :)

We're a looseknit volunteer group, as you can tell. You're welcome to
grab anything you want to work on, and voice opinions about anything
we're doing wrong. What's your background, your strengths, etc?

I think Nick has a basic client on the way, though we sure haven't
thought much yet about how to make it more usable. The nymserver and a
client for the nymserver (to generate commands and provide surbs, and
handle received messages and tell the nymserver to delete them, etc)
is definitely something we can use.

How much does the current nymserver spec help you, is there anything
you want to fix about it, and what do you/we need to clarify before you
can proceed?

Thanks,
--Roger