A few quick questions

Hopefullly won't take too long, but would be grateful if you could point me
to the right section to find the answers....

1)the "mixmion architecture" document seems quite out of date in
comparison with the "unresovled issues" one (cf section 4 of the first
document). I take it that the "unresolved issues" doc is closer to a
final version?

2)In the "header structure" section about half way through just below
"calculate the junk..." HASH is called with two arguments twice (see
both the following lines). I take it take the comma should be a | ?

3)<deleted>

4)Near the bottom of the section ESHS is called with 8 arguments, but is
specified as only taking 7. The way it is called passes it an apparently
uninitialised variable "F": I take it this is a typo?

5)<Deleted>

6)The Routing Info field: other than the TAG what can this field contain?
And, related, there doesn't seem to be any input for generating headers
which would give you info for putting in either this field or Routing Type
(at the least there ought to be some way to specify MBOX and SWAP?)

7)In the "constructing messages" section of the the "unresolved issues"
document in the line that starts "Process: // Phase 1 if ... " SPRPeNC is
called with two arguments, but is specified as requiring three. What should
the third be/have I completely misunderstood?

8)On the line below ther is an else just after an "end": It appears to be
orphaned!

cheers,

Peter McIntyre
http://hal.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~pjm80