Re: Mixminion nodes down

I'm happy to communicate that the second of three nodes
 is now up again, in a new private location.

We hope to have the last one up again ASAP, hardware
 & wedding problems permitting .....

A friend ask me why we waste bandwidth with this announce.
My answer was that, counting the number of privacy-related
 servers in the world, the number of concerned people
 lies always between 30-40 (Mixmaster, Mixminion) and
 100 (Tor, Freenet). Too bad !

In this scenario each and every running node is
 worthwile.

Until those figures raise of one/two orders
 of magnitude, take care & feeding of a node
 is a must!

JM2C

Have a good day.   Marco

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |