[tor-announce] [RELEASE] Tor 0.4.7.6-rc

Greetings,

We've just released the first 0.4.7.x release candidate:

https://forum.torproject.net/t/release-0-4-7-6-rc/2889

Changes in version 0.4.7.6-rc - 2022-04-07
  This is the first release candidate of the 0.4.7.x series. Only one minor
  bugfix went in since the last alpha couple weeks ago. We strongly recommend
  anyone running an alpha version to upgrade to this version. Unless major
  problems are found, the next release will finally be the stable!

  o Minor features (fallbackdir):
    - Regenerate fallback directories generated on April 07, 2022.

  o Minor features (geoip data):
    - Update the geoip files to match the IPFire Location Database, as
      retrieved on 2022/04/07.

  o Minor features (linux seccomp2 sandbox):
    - Permit the clone3 syscall, which is apparently used in glibc-2.34
      and later. Closes ticket 40590.

Cheers!
David

--
pICMPlTWKktlCkIv3Hh37RGfrVPd/9zhpvf94Oq3ooA=