Tor 0.1.0.16 is released

Tor 0.1.0.16 is a bugfix release. It fixes nine rare crash bugs, and
includes backports from the 0.1.1.x tree to be more aggressive about
retrying failed streams.

http://tor.eff.org/download

  o Crash bugfixes on 0.1.0.x:
    - On Windows, build with a libevent patch from "I-M Weasel" to avoid
      corrupting the heap, losing FDs, or crashing when we need to resize
      the fd_sets. (This affects the Win32 binaries, not Tor's sources.)
    - It turns out sparc64 platforms crash on unaligned memory access
      too -- so detect and avoid this.
    - Handle truncated compressed data correctly (by detecting it and
      giving an error).
    - Fix possible-but-unlikely free(NULL) in control.c.
    - When we were closing connections, there was a rare case that
      stomped on memory, triggering seg faults and asserts.
    - Avoid potential infinite recursion when building a descriptor. (We
      don't know that it ever happened, but better to fix it anyway.)
    - We were neglecting to unlink marked circuits from soon-to-close OR
      connections, which caused some rare scribbling on freed memory.
    - Fix a memory stomping race bug when closing the joining point of
      two rendezvous circuits.
    - Fix an assert in time parsing found by Steven Murdoch.

  o Other bugfixes on 0.1.0.x:
    - When we're doing reachability testing, provide more useful log
      messages so the operator knows what to expect.
    - Do not check whether DirPort is reachable when we are suppressing
      advertising it because of hibernation.
    - When building with -static or on Solaris, we sometimes needed -ldl.
    - One of the dirservers (tor26) changed its IP address.
    - When we're deciding whether a stream has enough circuits around
      that can handle it, count the freshly dirty ones and not the ones
      that are so dirty they won't be able to handle it.
    - When we're expiring old circuits, we had a logic error that caused
      us to close new rendezvous circuits rather than old ones.
    - Give a more helpful log message when you try to change ORPort via
      the controller: you should upgrade Tor if you want that to work.
    - We were failing to parse Tor versions that start with "Tor ".
    - Tolerate faulty streams better: when a stream fails for reason
      exitpolicy, stop assuming that the router is lying about his exit
      policy. When a stream fails for reason misc, allow it to retry just
      as if it was resolvefailed. When a stream has failed three times,
      reset its failure count so we can try again and get all three tries.