Tor 0.1.1.22 is released

Tor 0.1.1.22 fixes reachability testing for servers, as well as partial
directory downloads. Servers should upgrade; clients who have flaky
or slow net connections will also benefit. We also bundle with the new
Vidalia version: 0.0.7.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

Changes in version 0.1.1.22 - 2006-07-05
  o Major bugfixes:
    - Fix a big bug that was causing servers to not find themselves
      reachable if they changed IP addresses. Since only 0.1.1.22+
      servers can do reachability testing correctly, now we automatically
      make sure to test via one of these.
    - Fix to allow clients and mirrors to learn directory info from
      descriptor downloads that get cut off partway through.
    - Directory authorities had a bug in deciding if a newly published
      descriptor was novel enough to make everybody want a copy -- a few
      servers seem to be publishing new descriptors many times a minute.
  o Minor bugfixes:
    - Fix a rare bug that was causing some servers to complain about
      "closing wedged cpuworkers" and skip some circuit create requests.
    - Make the Exit flag in directory status documents actually work.