[tor-announce] Tor 0.3.3.9 is released: bridge relay operators should upgrade

(If you are about to reply saying "please take me off
this list", instead please follow these instructions:
You will have to enter the actual email address you used to subscribe.)

The main people who need to upgrade are people who operate a bridge relay
-- so their bridge address can resume being given out to censored users,
and so their stats can resume being included in the metrics pages.

Changes in version 0.3.3.9 - 2018-07-13
  Tor 0.3.3.9 moves to a new bridge authority, meaning people running
  bridge relays should upgrade.

  o Directory authority changes:
    - The "Bifroest" bridge authority has been retired; the new bridge
      authority is "Serge", and it is operated by George from the
      TorBSD project. Closes ticket 26771.

We also put out new stable releases for 0.2.9.16 and 0.3.2.11, and those
releases include other backported fixes:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ReleaseNotes?h=tor-0.2.9.16
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/ReleaseNotes?h=tor-0.3.2.11

--Roger