[tor-announce] Tor Browser 6.0.1 is released

Tor Browser 6.0.1 is now available from the Tor Browser Project page [1]
and also from our distribution directory [2].

    1: https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html
    2: https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/6.0.1/

This release features important security updates [3] to Firefox.

    3: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox-esr/#firefoxesr45.2

Tor Browser 6.0.1 is the first point release in our 6.0 series. It
updates Firefox to 45.2.0esr, contains fixes for two crash bugs and
does not ship the loop extension anymore.

Here is the full changelog since 6.0:

 * All Platforms
   * Update Firefox to 45.2.0esr
   * Bug 18884: Don't build the loop extension
   * Bug 19187: Backport fix for crash related to popup menus
   * Bug 19212: Fix crash related to network panel in developer tools
 * Linux
   * Bug 19189: Backport for working around a linker (gold) bug