[tor-announce] Tor Browser 8.5.3 is released

Tor Browser 8.5.3 is now available from the Tor Browser Download page [1]
and also from our distribution directory [2].

    1: https://www.torproject.org/download/
    2: https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/8.5.3/

This release includes an important security update [3] in Firefox, a
sandbox escape bug, which combined with additional vulnerabilities could
result in executing arbitrary code on the user's computer.

    3: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2019-19/

Note: As part of our team is currently traveling to an event, we are
unable to access our Android signing token, therefore the Android
release is not yet available. We expect to be able to publish the
Android release this weekend. In the meantime, Android users should use
the safer or safest security levels. The security level on Android can
be changed by going in the menu on the right of the URL bar and selecting
Security Settings.

The full changelog since Tor Browser 8.5.2 is:

 * All platforms
   * Pick up fix for Mozilla's bug 1560192