Tor 0.0.2pre25 prerelease is out

I've fixed another server-side seg fault. It's common enough that I
should put out a fix for it rather than wait. Again, no need to upgrade
unless you're crashing, which you probably are. ;)
pre25 should be compatible with pre18-24.

Note that 'make install' will clobber your torrc, so back it up if you've
changed it.

If you're upgrading from pre21, you will have a 'tor' binary left over in
your /usr/local/sbin, and you'll have to remove it by hand. Sorry.

http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.2pre25.tar.gz

Improvements since 0.0.2pre24:

New features:
  - Put the OR's IP in its router descriptor, not its fqdn. That way
    we'll stop being stalled by gethostbyname for nodes with flaky dns,
    e.g. poblano.

Bugfixes:
  - If the user typed in an address that didn't resolve, the server
    crashed. Oops.