Tor 0.0.6.1 is out (backward incompatible)

This is a security update for 0.0.6. Everybody should upgrade.

tarball:   http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.6.1.tar.gz
signature: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.6.1.tar.gz.asc

Improvements since 0.0.6:
  - Fix two bugs in our AES counter-mode implementation (this affected
    onion-level stream encryption, but not TLS-level). It turns
    out we were doing something much more akin to a 16-character
    polyalphabetic cipher. Oops.
    (Thanks to Stefan Kopsell for finding the flaw!)
  - Retire moria3 as a directory server, and add tor26 as a directory
    server.