[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] give Matt Edman credit for the NT service patches
Update of /home2/or/cvsroot/tor
In directory moria.mit.edu:/home2/arma/work/onion/0091/tor
give Matt Edman credit for the NT service patches
RCS file: /home2/or/cvsroot/tor/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 18.104.22.168
retrieving revision 22.214.171.124
diff -u -d -r126.96.36.199 -r188.8.131.52
--- ChangeLog 23 Feb 2005 05:00:33 -0000 184.108.40.206
+++ ChangeLog 24 Feb 2005 22:36:02 -0000 220.127.116.11
@@ -2,9 +2,10 @@
o Bugfixes on 0.0.9.x:
- Fix an assert race at exit nodes when resolve requests fail.
- Stop picking unverified dir mirrors--it only leads to misery.
- - Patch from Dmitry Bely so Tor runs better as a service under
- the win32 SYSTEM account. Service support is still not compiled
- into the executable by default.
+ - Patch from Matt Edman to make NT services work better. Service
+ support is still not compiled into the executable by default.
+ - Patch from Dmitri Bely so the Tor service runs better under
+ the win32 SYSTEM account.
- Make tor-resolve actually work (?) on Win32.
- Fix a sign bug when getrlimit claims to have 4+ billion
file descriptors available.