Tor 0.0.6pre4 is out

We fixed some bugs in pre3, and added some more features. Maybe this
one will be stable. It certainly has fewer known bugs than 0.0.5. ;)

tarball:   http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.6pre4.tar.gz
signature: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.6pre4.tar.gz.asc

The url for the hidden wiki is http://6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion/

changes from 0.0.6pre3:
  - when bob fails to connect to the rendezvous point, and his
    circ didn't fail because of the rendezvous point itself, then
    he retries a couple of times
  - we expire introduction and rendezvous circs more thoroughly
    (sometimes they were hanging around forever)
  - we expire unattached rendezvous streams that have been around
    too long (they were sticking around forever).
  - fix a measly fencepost error that was crashing everybody with
    a strict glibc.