[tor-dev] Google Summer of Code Proposal - PathSupport counterpart for Stem

Hello

I'm Ravi Chandra Padmala, a 20 year old computer programmer from India.

I want to apply to the Tor Project/EFF for Google's Summer of Code
program this summer. I would like to spend the summer building the
PathSupport counter part for Stem. I have submitted a work in progress
proposal at http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/neena/1

I've submitted a WIP proposal primarily because I need feedback on the
direction my API design is taking. I have only answered question (a)
from https://www.torproject.org/about/gsoc.html.en#Template . I will
be updating the proposal with the rest soon.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

--
neena