[tor-dev] Moving our website to git and splitting it in two

Hi,

Tom asked what was needed to get our website moved to git.
Probably not much.  And while we're at it we could split the repository
into two parts:
 - things that are copied over verbatim, and
 - things that build stuff that make our website.

Splitting this makes it easier to publish something more clean to our
webservers - there is little point in putting build scripts and sources
into the webroot right along the finished html files.

https://people.torproject.org/~weasel/tor-web-underlay/ and
https://people.torproject.org/~weasel/tor-web-web/
(add .git to clone)

Should we move to this?  Something different?

Cheers,
weasel