[tor-dev] Remote anonymous browsing

Hi, I am a third year undergraduate student of Information Technology at PICT, Pune, India. I'm dying to contribute to tor community as I use it a lot. There's an opportunity for me in GSOC-2013. I read tor's idea page and came to know that would have to contribute to existing project. But, I would like to propose a new project. I came across this problem statement from a friend of mine who is journalist. He says, most of the times he don't have his laptop with him so he cant access tor from a CyberCafe as they won't let him download the bundle. So, I propose that there should be a web server to handle tor requests over http. I did my study and think its feasible but let me know everyone else's thought on it.

Mahesh