[tor-dev] Stem GSoC 2013

Hey,

My name is Tomasz Kunikowski, I'm a production engineering student at Wroclaw University of Economics branching heavily into IT. My handle on IRC and trac is ragwater.

I'm mainly interested in expanding stem's tutorial base as it could really use some more real-world applications and examples, but I'd be fine with extending the tests, too.

I started with some minor bugfixes to stem to get a better hang of the library and the inner workings of tor in general,
and if time permits I'll contribute some more besides the code sample required in application.

Regards,
Tom