Re: [tor-dev] Stem GSoC 2013

> Speaking of connections.py, if you improved it during the port to stem
> to also support Window's netstat then that would greatly help in
> porting arm to windows...
>
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/arm#Windows

Oh. Speaking of connection.py improvements, that module presently
doesn't work when 'DisableDebuggerAttachment' is enabled within tor
(which is the default). Jake and I discussed a gross hack to work
around this but I never implemented it...

https://trac.torproject.org/3313

Making that module work despite the setting would greatly benefit arm users.

Cheers! -Damian