Re: [tor-dev] Moving ownership to TheTorProject

  In your git config, you can define a pushurl that is different from
url.  Which effectively means that you can pull from github but push
to tor.

  So in .git/config, your entry would look something like this
(double-check pushurl syntax):

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
        url = git@xxxxxxxxxx:zackw/stegotorus.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        pushurl = zackw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/stegotorus.git
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master

  You could also clone to new directory, change the origin to tor,
then push each branch.  Unless there are just tons of branches, this
should only take a couple of minutes =)

best,
Griffin