Re: [tor-dev] Improving the structure of indirect-connection PTs (meek/flashproxy)

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 04:51:20PM +0100, Ximin Luo wrote:
> As a side point though, I realised another issue for flashproxy. At
> the moment, the PT client sets the facilitator (the controller) on the
> command line. This means we can't use Bridges that come from different
> facilitators. Meek seems to support taking params from the SOCKS args,
> though. The general point for indirect PTs then, is that information
> that helps to determine which bridge is used, should be given on the
> Bridge line.

This is a good observation. Flash proxy (I think) predates the ability
to pass parameters in the Bridge line. I think it's something we should
support though. meek-client can take parameters on a Bridge line, but I
had to make it possible to do also through the command line, because the
version of tor shipped in the browser bundle doesn't support passing
those parameters.

David Fifield