Re: [tor-dev] Please vote on times for the Pluggable Transports, Bridges, and BridgeDB Meeting!

So, just to clarify, this would be 10pm EST on Tuesday or Wednesday night, correct?

~Griffin

On 2015-04-06 16:31, Brandon Wiley wrote:
I can't do 0200 UTC on Wednesdays. I could potentially do 0200 on some
Thursdays.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 3:06 PM, isis <isis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last chance. http://doodle.com/tn28wgzw8iydpznp [1]

We're currently leaning towards 0200 UTC on Wednesdays. If this
doesn't work
for you, now's your chance to Rock The Voteâ or whatever.

I should mention that Yawning and I are both entirely willing to
switch to a
different day; please let either of us know if this would help with
scheduling
in any way.

isis transcribed 2.6K bytes:

Hello!

Did you have an interest in attending the Pluggable Transports
Meeting v1.0?
Well then, you will certainly be excited to here about the *BRAND
NEW*
Pluggable Transports Meeting v2.0!!!!

*NOW INCLUDING DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION OF BRIDGEDB AND BRIDGES IN
GENERAL*

That's 3 meetings for the price of 1!! Wow!!!

Please take a moment away from your undeniable shock and ecstatic
joy at this
great news to vote for a new time for this combined meeting:
http://doodle.com/tn28wgzw8iydpznp [1]

Thanks!

--
ââ isis agora lovecruft

Links:
------
[1] http://doodle.com/tn28wgzw8iydpznp
[2] https://blog.patternsinthevoid.net/isis.txt

âSometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.â
â Dr. Seuss