Re: [tor-dev] Summer of Privacy application, Censorship Analyzer

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Philipp Winter <phw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You could find an interesting bug under the "OONI" component [0]. I'm
also copying Arturo, OONI's maintainer, who might have a better tip.

Great thanks, I'll pick something from the list, hopefully Arturo can offer some guidance.

Also, do you have some experience with asynchronous programming in
general, and Twisted in particular?

I have learned the fundamentals at school and done a bit of work with node.js so I'm familiar with the principles. As far as Twisted goes I did part of this [0] tutorial before and learned a lot, I was looking for some project to put it in practice, that's also why OONI caught my attention.

[0] <http://krondo.com/?page_id=1327

Miquel Llobet