[tor-dev] ahmia ~ summer of privacy

Hello all,

My name is Stelios and I am a CS student at Technical University of Crete. This summer I will be working on ahmia project, during the "summer of privacy".

This will be the first time to be engaged with the tor-ecosystem community as a developer, and I am really glad about it.

The current plan includes some updates, enhancements of the codebase and the building/deployment process (including docker), as well as some new features like search filters, but we are looking to come up with new ideas for additional features, etc.

Everyone is welcomed to contribute to the brainstorming, so feel free to ask anything you would like, either here or by joining #ahmia channel in OFTC if you feel so.

I will do my best to contribute this summer, and hopefully beyond that. I will be sending bi-weekly reports to @tor-dev, so that everyone could be informed about the progress.

Best Regards,
Stelios