Re: [tor-dev] New revision: Proposal 295: Using ADL for relay cryptography (solving the crypto-tagging attack)

If I understand, proposal 295 looks similar to either BEAR or LION from the LIONNESS.  I vaguely recall both BEAR and LION being "broken" in some setting, although I cannot site the paper.  Anyone?

I suppose the BEAR and LION break originates from using them for authentication while proposal 295’s separate SVer function fixes this?

Jeff