From: owner-or-dev@freehaven.net [mailto:owner-or-dev@freehaven.net] On
Behalf Of Eugen Leitl
Sent: August 9, 2004 10:12 AM
To: or-dev@freehaven.net
Subject: Re: privoxy (was Re: ipv6)

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 10:03:35AM -0400, Michael Laccetti wrote:

> Privoxy can be setup to use ACLs; it will only accept connections from
> the

Thanks. Unfortunately, my DSL is on dynamic IP, and hence doesn't have a
meaningful address mask to whitelist.

> IPs you specify.  That way it can listen on 0.0.0.0, but only respond
> to certain requests.

I think stunnel or ssh tunnel is a way to both authenticate and encrypt the
session to a privoxy/tor pair running on a colo box out there... or is there
something I'm overlooking?

--
Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org";>leitl</a>