Re: Tor server monthly data transfer requirements

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:39:24 -0700, Joel Mawhorter
<joel-pub@mawhorter.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been looking at the various Tor docs over the last few weeks and I've
> seen conflicting numbers on the amount of monthly traffic I should expect if
> I set up a tor server. I have a VPS with 10 Gb/month transfer limit and I
> wan't to know if I could expect to be under that if I ran a tor server. I
> recognize that there could be unpredictable changes in that so I'm just
> looking for a recent estimate.

From what I understand, you'll be seeing more peak traffic than
constant, so I guess you will be below that. Tor needs the ability to
send stats to a central tor-stats server or something so we can get
concreate facts about this.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@gmail.com